There have been no show-stopping issues found in 22.214.171.1240 so I’m very happy to finally declare a new stable release. There will probably be an update for this build at some point in the near future to fix a couple of minor issues and also to test the auto-update system for stable release users.
If you’ve been holding off from testing releases, now is a great time to download the new stable release!
Thanks to all the testers, forum users, bug reporters and patch submitters for making 2.0.10 a great release. If you’re still using 2.0.8 here are some of the highlights:
- Vastly improved regular expressions support
- Explorer view
- Open files view
- Vista-behaviour improvements
- Win7 Support
- API file autocomplete
- SDK for building extensions
- Style presets
- Macro/Script recording with PyPN
- Smart Highlight to show all instances of selected word
- Loads of bug fixes, and a bunch more new features