A new testing release, version 2.1.2, has been released to Google Code. The major new feature in this release is Code Template Fields, but there have been a lot of other changes too:
- Code Template Fields
- Cleaner visual style for the document tabs
- Added line padding options, allows more whitespace between lines
- Switch to Scintilla’s built-in line length measurement
- Removed some 3D styling bits to clean up the look of the editor, more to do.
- New tab text changed from
- -z parameter now assumes a single file after the -z, designed for notepad replacement.
- Updated to latest Scintilla bits for some multi-caret fixes
- Fixed a couple of regular expression issues.
- Fix tools options tab titles.
- Made SmartHighlight more visible, less alpha blending
In case you haven’t used a 2.1 build yet, here are the other headline features in the testing builds:
- Full Unicode Support
- Support for Translations – PN in your language
- Prototype Command Bar feature (with PyPN)
- Multiple simultaneous selections, including typing into block selections
- Virtual space