A new testing release, Programmer’s Notepad 2.1.4 has been released to Google Code. This release fixes a bunch of bugs, and brings improvements to the text clips syntax – more details on my blog.
Changes in 2.1.4:
- Replaced the text clip parser with a brand new one, supporting placeholders and variables
- Documentation for the updated text clips syntax on the documentation site: Text Clips (note your clips may need updating).
- Allow text clip insertion using tab.
- Update tagging to use CTags 5.8, add support for new ctags languages, including batch, matlab, ocaml, …
- Custom scheme (schemedef improvements) including case sensitive option and various fixes and optimisations – thanks to Lennard Fonteijn
- Autocomplete fixes, better support for mixed tag and keyword autocomplete, again thanks to Lennard
- Updated Scintilla to version 2.11
- Distributed clips updated for new syntax
Thanks to all contributors, translators and testers for their help with this release.