A new testing release, Programmer’s Notepad 2.1.5 has been released to Google Code. This release fixes important bugs, adds support for script in text clips, and is a release candidate build for a new stable release.
Changes in 2.1.5:
- Text clips can now contain python script, anything written to stdout is included in the clip.
- Improvements to ANSI/Unicode encoding support and conversion
- Now available in English, Spanish, Hungarian, Romanian, Chinese, better translation support.
- Make sure smart highlight works throughout the whole document
- Added files exclusion filter to magic folder.
- Allow setting current scheme from Pyextensions. Allow inserting clip from extensions.
- When saving the workspace sort the documents by tab order
- Allow forcing readonly from the command line
- Switch desktop icon to common desktop
- Add date and time for clips, fix tab size, and remove line endings from current line
- Text clip field indexes work properly
Thanks to all contributors, translators and testers for their help with this release.