I’m happy to announce Programmer’s Notepad 2.2, a new stable release!
Headline Changes in 2.2:
There have been too many improvements since 2.0.10 to recount them all here, but these are the headline changes in 2.2 over 2.0.10:
- Complete Unicode conversion, files, searching, projects, UI, clips…
- Complete redesign of text clips, with editing built in to new UI view and code templates and text clips consolidated
- Multiple concurrent selections (ctrl+select)
- Type into multiple selections and block selections
- Virtual space
- Translations – PN in your language
- Flexible split views
- Converting between ANSI/Unicode properly converts current file contents
- Vastly improved file encoding options and defaults
You may also like to add the PyPN extension to your 2.2 install to get support for scripting/macros with Python: PyPN 0.12
Thanks to all contributors, bug filers/triagers, translators and testers for their help with this release.